A museum of the city of Frankfurt
Tel. 0049 (0) 69 212 31510
- Opening hours
Due to spatial limitations, the Weltkulturen Museum exhibits exclusively changing special exhibitions. Please pay attention to our rebuilding phases.
- Safety Guidelines
- Please show one of the following proofs when entering the museum: Vaccination certificate (digital or vaccination card), proof of recovery, negative test proof (not older than 48 hours)
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m in the entrance and at the counter.
- Protective masks are mandatory. Please cover mouth and nose. We sell simple protection masks at the counter.
- Please keep a security distance of at least 1.5 m from visitors and guards.
- Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm, wash or disinfect your hands regularly.
- People with acute illness must not visit the museum.
- Please use the marked separate exit.
- Public Guided Tours
Public tours on Wednesdays at 6pm, on Saturdays at 3pm and on Sundays at 3pm. Please find further information in our calendar.
- Admission Fee
Museum: €7 / reduced €3.50
Free admission every last Saturday of the month
Children and young adults up to 18 years old, members of the friends of the Museum, ICOM-members and Museumsufer-Card and -Ticket holders, students of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main
Concessions apply to children between 6 and 18 years old, school and university students, apprentices, unemployed persons, persons with disabilities and groups of at least 20 persons
For owners of the Frankfurt-Pass (Frankfurt passport) or the Kulturpass (cultur passport) as well as for refugees who can verify their refugee status applies a reduced admission fee of €1.
- Booking of guided tours for groups
Guided tours for groups up to 10 persons:
€50 + admission fee per person (60 minutes)
€75 + admission fee per person (90 minutes)
English-language guided tours for groups up to 10 persons:
€60 + admission fee per person (60 minutes)
€90 + admission fee per person (90 minutes)
Guided tours for school classes (at least 6 students):
€3 per Person including museum admission (60 minutes)
€4,50 per Person including museum admission (90 minutes)
English-language guided tours for school classes:
€4,50 including museum admission (60 Minuten)
€6,75 including museum admission (90 Minuten)
Booking weekdays via or by phone on 069 212 39898
- Weltkulturen Labor
Entrance: €3 / reduced €1,50
- Weltkulturen Library
***The library will be closed from October 11th to October 22nd and on November 3rd.***
Tel. 0049 (0)69 212 34349 / 212 45277
Our library is open by prior arrangement (by telephone or e-mail).
- How to find us
Public transport: U-Bahn U1, U2, U3, U8 (Schweizer Platz), U4, U5 (Willy-Brandt-Platz)
By car: Parkhaus Walter-Kolb-Straße, aprox. 7 minutes by foot. Parking is available for persons with restricted physical mobility. Please register ahead of your visit. (Except at events)
We regret that our exhibition space is not handicapped accsessible.